Friday, March 12, 2010

A Dream About a Boy in Boston

So I haven't done this in awhile. Should be interesting.

I had this hardcore dream about him last night. Well, I can't even really say that it was about him...because it wasn't really. It was moreso my adventure and he just happened to be a part of it. I was exploring...the town...with his other sister (who, by the way, doesn't really exist...I mean he has a sister but this was another sister). I liked this other sister better. She actually talked to me. Anyway, we ended up at their house for some reason. His dad was home, and I said "hi" to him just like old times. This time was different though...because he wasn't there. Not his dad, but him. He wasn't around. My first time there when he wasn't there. Other thing I noticed was how each bedroom now had a bathroom...so a total of 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on the second floor. What's odd is that...even in the dream...I couldn't get myself to go to his room. When I needed to use the washroom, I went to his parents' bathroom...compared it to his sister's bathroom...and went back to his parents' bathroom. The door didn't really lock. Just a metal hook to loop lock...if that makes any sense to anyone out there. Sorta like the same lock to his bedroom door that he always made sure was locked whenever I was over.

I don't know why I didn't go in his room though. Why he wasn't around. He was in Boston, actually, for the weekend. When I found that out I did smile. Knowing that he's always wanted to go there, and he was there. A bittersweet feeling, really, even if I couldn't be there with him.

And that was it. That was the dream. No start, no middle, no finish. Truth be told I wasn't sure what I was doing in his house to begin with. But I guess, it feels good knowing that he's okay. That he's fulfilling his dreams. That they're well. That I was somehow still a part of his life...actively developing a relationship with his non-existent sister.

This probably doesn't make sense to anyone. But I guess, in the end, that doesn't really matter. I do miss him though. I've made that quite clear. But he's well, and in Boston...even if only in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment