Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bringing SEXY Back!

So, I haven't done this in awhile...the whole...take-a-picture-of-yourself-and-you-better-look-cute thing. Bare with me. I know MySpace is so 6 years ago, but I felt this was necessary.

Ladies, you know how we do.
Mariah Carey to get in a sexy mood? Check!
Private Fashion Show to Build Self-Confidence? Big, bad, bold CHECK!


Not gonna lie, I had a good ol' time doing what I just did. Total damage at Crossroads Trading Co.? $24 + 4 articles of clothing I no longer wear and 1 knitted hat. And that includes a gold/silver studded belt too (not pictured). I feel awesome. I feel complete. I know these items aren't exactly "stepping out of my comfort zone" stuff...but I definitely need each and every one of them. "Basic essentials," I figured. We'll start there.

I'm in a much happier mood today. Every room I've entered I've had a big smile on my face. Don't feel as tired as I did yesterday, although, I am in bed again before 9PM. At least this time I don't hate the world nor am I being really mean. About to indulge in a good book and/or honest-to-life movie, "Paper Hearts."

To a wonderful day filled with smiles and fabulous finds. *CLINK*

No comments:

Post a Comment