Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Xavier

Tonight I shed a tear.

For wanting to see you so badly... on that one day every one yearns for the slightest bit of attention.

But I can't. I shouldn't. And I won't.

Because the thought of you still gives me butterflies. Because I have to think twice before saying or doing anything with you.

Because I still love you, even if I shouldn't.

So here it is. A sorry excuse of an entry, on your birthday, when I can't seem to do anything else but to want and need to be a part of your life.

But that's just it. It's that "want" and "need" that fools us all.
The mere concept of feeling and acting a certain away just because we should.

I'm gonna be okay. We're gonna be just fine.

Happy Birthday.

--
After a break-up, certain street, locations, even times of day are off-limits. The city becomes a deserted battlefield, loaded with emotional landmines. You have to be very careful where you step or you could be blown to pieces. -carrie

We are what we repeatedly do. -aristotle

Carrie
: Hey, I don't need therapy. I need new friends!
Samantha
: Look, we're as fucked up as you are. It's like the blind leading the blind.

Carrie : Then I had a thought, maybe I didn't break Big. Maybe the problem was he couldn't break me. Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free, until they find someone just as wild, to run with.

No comments:

Post a Comment