Talking to you makes absolutely no sense.
It's like that scene, at the end of "The Break Up", when Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn run into each other.
Like ordering a Vanilla Bean Frappaccino with excitement, and not enjoying it, at all.
It's like not having any memory of what just happened, and disappointing the people around you.
It's like that. It feels like that. There's no concreteness to any of it. It just is. And no one, not even you, can change it or make any sense of it.
And it sucks. A lot. And I hate it. But really, what can I do? But try to be okay with it?
I want to cherish everything we've been through. But I can't get over you if it's all I think about. I have to forget you. I have to try.
I also have to stop trying too damn hard. After trying to fill in the shoes of the awesome girlfriend, here I am trying to fill the shoes of the awesome ex-girlfriend. Both are lame. They're not me. STOP TRYING SO HARD!! Ugh....alter-egos. Or maybe...I should just stop trying...period. (lightbulb) THAT'S IT!
In other news, I need a pedicure. My awesomely long toenails just cut through my nylons.
No comments:
Post a Comment