I'm all sorts of frustrated. I, myself, can't even stand being around me right now. And it's funny, because it's not like anything went wrong today. I got plenty of sleep, woke up late, cleaned the house and spent hours in front of my computer emailing potential employers of my dream job.
But I suppose...there is one thing.
I made contact with you. It's been months since we last spoke or even seen each other. But today, I did anyway, to "make up" for my "drexting" last Saturday night. And that right there, is my own bad.
I do miss you, and will always love you. And for the last few months of no contact and stability, I convinced myself that I was totally over it. That I am over it. If that's the case, why am I in such a crazy funk? What is it that I'm doing wrong here?
It's like thinking you lost a couple pounds but still not being able to fit in your skinny jeans.
In that case, I'm busting out my sweat pants, and trying my hardest to continue to "do me" without you near it.
In other news, this just made up for today's funk:
No comments:
Post a Comment