Thursday, September 24, 2009

Embracing the Pain

I'm going to do this, and I'm going to do this right. I am going to embrace the pain, and think nothing of it. I'm going to stop trying to fix it. I'm sick and tired of being the only one trying to fix it. What is there to fix? What could I possibly fix at this point? I need to just, feel it. I need to let myself feel it. All the pain. Every ounce of it. I need to feel it and get through it. So I can look back and say I survived. So I can survive anything and everything else that comes my way.

And now, quotes. Because they already said it perfectly.

"There is no quick fix. Embrace the pain." -Me

Grey's Anatomy:
that's how you survive.
when it hurts so much you can't breathe.
that's how you survive.

grief comes in its own time, in its own way for everyone.

the best we can do is let ourselves feel it when it comes...and let it go when we can. the very worst part is the moment you think you're passed it, it starts all over again.

and always, almost every time, it takes your breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment