Monday, April 13, 2009

In Search for the Perfect Handbag

WHY: Because I've spent years purchasing/using purses from the Philippines. Because I'm Monica, and I deserve a real purse. Because I'm making an effort to find my inner steelo. Because I think it's time, to grow out of my boyish charms and become what I am...a 24-year-old lady (OMG I'M 24?!) about to make something out of herself. 

First and foremost, Mon...remember this site: www.pursepage.com. Use it wisely. Enjoy the eye candy, buy something...haha...with money you kinda sorta have aka: financial aid.

Kooba Blair Shoulder Bag $675


Kooba Liz Shoulder Bag $595


Kooba Jacinda Shoulder Bag $595


MARC by Marc Jacobs Posh Hobo $428


MARC by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Lil' Riz Hobo $428


MARC by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Huge Hiller Hobo $498


Valentino Nuage Bow Tie, Glace $1395


D&G Ruffled Leather Hobo $1950

No comments:

Post a Comment