Sunday, February 8, 2009

Natural Highs at 24: Whirlyball ed.

Dear relationships,

Screw you. You suck.

Love,
Me


HAHA!

In other news, I turn 24 tomorrow. 24! Yes, like the show, like Jack Bauer. So Happy Jack Bauer day to me!

Came home for the weekend just to be around the people did/do/will always love! What an awesome decision. I was really hesitant to come home just because of the gas and driving-5-hours thing. But I'm glad I did because I am LOVING IT! :)

Last night, a bunch of us celebrated my birthday and Nina's birthday's countdown at WHIRLYBALL! I've always, always, always wanted to have a birthday party there, especially after Inca celebrated hers there, SO I DID! I was just so tired of the bar/club scene. I didn't want to celebrate turning 24 there. And I'm glad I didn't. "I was telling shubha/bijal before they left..that i was so happy to see everyone that has been a huge part of my life and who i am all in one place....mingling with each other."

Sigh. Oh life. I love it. I'm gonna go live it now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment