I don't want to forget the story of us. But why do I feel like...it's the only way?
Hey, you. Yea, you. Stay the fuck away. Don't come near me. Please stay away from me.
It's like me working out, at a big gym, not wanting ANY guy to even take a look at me. I hate that. I loathe that. I did NOT give you permission to look at me. And it's not an insecurity, not at all. They just can't look at me. I don't like it. Because when I'm in the zone, I'm in the zone. Quit trying to get into it. It's because of you guys I want to so badly be in such a zone. I repeat. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT.
--
"I haven't been this lost since the end of No Way Out!" -Chris Griffin
"Always be classy. Never be crazy." -HJNTIU
No comments:
Post a Comment